Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm a Ninja!



This was created for my boyfriends 25th. Since he's a second degree black belt (which was obtained in Japan) and because his nickname at work is "ninja Pete" I figured this was the perfect idea for a cake.
For the cake itself is a peanut butter chocolate cake:

I used the Rebar chocolate cake recipe but replacing the flour for half brown rice and half white bean flour.

The Peanut butter filling:

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup of cream (or more to get desired consistency)
Blend together until fluffy and spread in between layers of cooled chocolate cake.

The cake is covered in buttercream and the decorations are fondant. I made white chocolate slabs then used black fondant for the japanese letters. (you cant "write" on chocolate I found out)

No comments:

Post a Comment